Are you a horticulture or landscape company looking to hire?
If so, consider sharing your posting on Landscape Ontario’s job board, landscape.jobs, and with a local secondary or postsecondary school that offers a horticulture and landscape program. Below is a list of schools with instructions on how to share your job posting in order to reach current students, co-op students or recent graduates of programs! Click Here for a full list of schools and learn about the specific horticulture and landscape program(s) they offer.
Please try to include the following information in your job posting:
- Company name and contact information
- Job scope
- Potential work area (where the students are expected to travel on their own)
- Employer’s minimum requirements (i.e. driver’s license, hours of work)
- Employer’s preferred requirements
- Rate of pay (current and potential)
- Potential job/company growth, development