- FREE communications from Landscape Ontario!
- Sign up to receive LO’s weekly e-news and Workforce Development e-news, featuring important information on horticulture education, as well as green industry events and news.
- Landscape Ontario Magazine is a membership magazine published monthly for Ontario’s horticulture industry.
Receive a link every month to its online replica edition, featuring news, profiles, research, classifieds and more.
- Apprenticeship Search – post a job – find an apprentice
- Adopt-a-School Program – connecting industry with High School students – bringing our industry into the classroom
- Certification – certifications available through CNLA for individuals and companies across Canada
- Co-operative Education Tax Credit
- COJG – Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Course Content & Resources – manuals and documents (private page for registered educator group)
- Evergreen – To help create greener, more sustainable cities, we focus on four key areas: Greenspace, Children, Food and CityWorks
- Industry Research and Reports – via the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
- Plants Give Back – youtube video – learn the benefits of ornamentals
- PlantingScience – learning community, where scientists provide online mentorship to student teams
- World Plants – Online plant identification resource – The site is maintained by leading horticultural educator Michael Pascoe of Fanshawe College.